ALONG FOR THE RIDE
She’s the same Alexa you know but now on the go. Available Alexa Built-In† can help you play music, get directions, place calls, control your smart home and more—all with your voice.
WHAT IS ALEXA BUILT-IN?
Alexa functionality is fully integrated into your Buick Infotainment System†. With Alexa Built-In† use voice commands to connect to your favourite music service, get directions, make calls, check your calendar or to-do lists, add items to your shopping cart and more.
1. CHECK vehicle availability
2. FIND the Alexa icon on your infotainment system or download Alexa from the App Store®†
3. LOG IN with your Amazon† credentials or sign up for an account at amazon.ca
4. DOWNLOAD the Amazon Alexa mobile app to your phone from the Google Play™ or Apple®† App Store®
5. LINK the accounts and media services you'd like to access in the Alexa mobile app in Settings
6. PAIR your phone with the vehicle via Bluetooth®†
7. COMPLETE the setup process and link your applicable accounts
HOW DOES ALEXA BUILT-IN WORK?
SOME OF THE THINGS ALEXA BUILT-IN CAN DO:
Get directions sent to your Navigation† using your voice. Say “Alexa, get directions to the nearest gas station.”
Access music anywhere, from your favourite music services. Say “Alexa, tune to SiriusXM Channel 2.”
Control your home† from wherever you are. Say “Alexa, set the thermostat to 21 degrees.”
Call† a family member or friend with Alexa to let them know you are headed home. Say “Alexa, call Garrett.”
Set reminders, add items to shopping or to-do lists, or manage your calendar. Say “Alexa, add coffee to my shopping cart.”
NEWS AND INFORMATION
Stay up to date on the latest news and sports updates or answer that burning question and more while on the go. Say “Alexa, what’s my sports update?”