GUARANTEED AUTO PROTECTION (GAP)
Buick GAP† can provide added financial protection in the event of a total loss or theft by waiving some or all of the difference between what you owe on your finance agreement and the amount your primary insurer pays, including your deductible up to $1,000.
- The only GAP endorsed by Buick
- Offered in terms up to 8 years
- Available for finance amounts up to $150,000 on new and pre-owned Buick vehicles only at the time of vehicle purchase
- GAP is available on new and pre-owned Buick vehicles up to 10 model years old†
- Available for individual retail purchasers, and vehicles used for Business Use† and Commercial Use†
- Up to a maximum amount of $50,000 waived
- Includes a waiver for your primary insurance deductible up to $1,000
- Ability to include GAP product cost in monthly vehicle payment
- Can be cancelled† at any time
HOW IT WORKS
DON'T PAY FOR A TOTAL LOSS
GAP helps protect you from paying on a vehicle that is a total loss or stolen. In that event, the Buick GAP Plan waives the amount you owe on the vehicle that your insurance doesn’t cover.† Ask your dealer for Buick GAP—the only plan with the same name as your vehicle.
- Losses occurring prior to the date of the GAP Addendum
- Vehicles used for business travel by more than one driver on a regular basis (unless Commercial Use has been purchased which permits limited commercial use to job site vehicles, repair or service vehicles, delivery of parcels or goods, and business travel by more than one driver on a regular basis)
- Vehicles used for daily rental, livery, limousine, hearse, delivery of parcels or goods, snow plowing, taxi or exclusively to transport people for a fee
- Vehicles used as a police car or other emergency vehicle
- Vehicles rated over 6,350 kg (14,000 lb.) G.V.W.R.
- Vehicles used as a tow truck or vehicle carrier
- Vehicles that do not meet the eligibility requirements for the specific plan identified on the contract registration page upon the initial validation of the Plan.
Total losses directly or indirectly caused by any dishonest, fraudulent, criminal or illegal act by anyone using the vehicle, including but not limited to driving under the influence of an intoxicating substances or the commission of any crime as described in the Criminal Code of Canada or similar offence under any law in Canada or the United States.
YOU MAY ALSO CONSIDER
With Buick Pre-Paid Maintenance,† you will receive all scheduled oil and filter changes and tire rotations during the plan period, plus other services according to the plan level selected. You also get the added benefit of Buick Certified Service technicians who know your vehicle best.