MYBUICK IN-VEHICLE APP
Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: Five minutes | Tools Required: None | Related Parts, Products, Services or Technology: Before using the myBuick In-Vehicle App, you must accept the app’s terms of service.
Use your myBuick® In-Vehicle App† services in a properly equipped vehicle infotainment system† to review your OnStar® or Buick Connected Services† plan, search the Owner’s Manual, contact your preferred dealer or a nearby dealer, schedule a Certified Service appointment, or request Roadside Assistance.†
- Touch the myBuick App icon on the infotainment screen.
- Accept the app’s service terms.
- Sign in with your myBuick account email and password, or proceed as a guest
- If already signed in to the vehicle, you will not be prompted to sign in again
- If you choose not to sign in, your vehicle will launch the app in guest mode. In guest mode, you will be required to enter your profile information when scheduling an appointment or requesting assistance
SCHEDULING CERTIFIED SERVICE
- Select the Schedule Service tab from the myBuick App home screen.
- If your myBuick account is missing contact information, you’ll be prompted to enter the missing information.
- The system will show a list of available service appointments at your preferred dealer. Just touch the pencil icon to select an appointment. Note: If signed in as a guest, the system will first prompt you to select from a list of dealers.
- The screen will show appointment details. Touch Next to confirm the appointment request.
REQUESTING ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
- Select the Roadside Assistance tab from the myBuick App screen.
- Select a request for fuel delivery, towing or tire change, or to speak with a service agent (fuel delivery not applicable for electric vehicles).
- Sign in to your myBuick account or proceed as a guest.
- Select the vehicle’s color.
- To request towing service, select from a list of the closest dealers (up to 10) as a drop-off location. Note: If requesting a tire change without a spare tire in the vehicle, you must select towing service.
- To request fuel delivery, select unleaded or diesel fuel
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.